We all know the benefits of Green Tea, which is good as an Anti-Bacterial, Anti-septic, Anti-fungal and Anti-aging. But most people don't know, that in an oil base, it's also good as a fat burning, body shaping and anti-cellulite too.
Features & Benefits
- Protect - Cathechin is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from UV damage
- Moisturise - penetrates skin quickly and deeply, giving you optimum hydration without the greasy feel
- Anti-septic - helps wound healing and stops irritation from insect bites
- Anti-ageing - eliminates fine lines, scars, pigmentation and reduces appearance of pores
- Fat-burning - increases fat metabolism and reduces cellulite
- Anti-bacteria - excellent to treat pimples and acne
- Anti-fungal - prevents foot and body odour and nappy rashes safely
Hair Care - treats damaged, dyed, chemically treated hair and adds shine, softness and smoothness to your hair
Organic Green tea Leaves (Carmellia Sinensis)
Organic Jojoba Oil
Botanical Squalane (Olive oil)
Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Green Tea Oil is manufactured through a 100% natural process from high quality green tea leaves. The green tea leaves used in CoCo Green™ are grown organically without agricultural chemicals. It contains much higher amount of Catechin compared to other green tea leaves. The natural green color and fragrance of the Green Tea Oil feels like no other on your skin.
With its superior moisture retention and skin protection abilities, Green Tea Oil can be used from head to toe. Green Tea Oil is suitable for the entire family including children above 6 months.
Green Tea Oil is the first in the world botanical oil-soluble Catechin)
which is extracted from green tea base powder through a globally-
patented manufacturing process.
Cathechin is a type of tannin found in tea leaves, known for its
anti-oxidant, anti-bacteria, fat-burning and odour-eliminating properties.
Green Tea Oil is a botanical oil-soluble Catechin (CoCo Green™), combining Jojoba Oil, Squalane from Olive Oil and natural Vitamin E.
Catechin is a type of tannin found in tea leaves. It is known for its anti-oxidant, anti-bacteria, fat-burning and odour-eliminating properties. CoCo Green™ is the first ingredient in the world that has successfully blended Catechin into an oil-soluble format without using surfactants or emulsifying agents.
Oil-soluble Catechin has the ability to penetrate deep down the skin's lower layers to restore moisture and elasticity, as well as replenish skin lipids which are essential to prevent skin water loss as compared to the conventional water-soluble Catechin.
Cathechin molecule size is 3.5 nanometers whereas skin pore size is 50 nanometers. View the comparison chart below to see how big a nanometer is:-
The benefits of green tea have been tricking its way into personal care and beauty products, through a course, tea-drinking is still the most common way in cancer-preventing, antioxidant-boosting, hypertension-lowering, are absorbed into the body.
While the uses of green tea, in its water-soluble form, are being increasingly exploited, a Japanese researcher has discovered how to make green tea catechins oil-soluble.
Testimonials from users:
Slimming / Cellulite
- Did an experiment on the left side of face with Green Tea Oil and notice that it has become a little slimmer now.
- Good for removing cellulite. After massaging Green Tea Oil for 3 days, cellulite is less visible now.
- Applying Green Tea Oil on waist area and found waistline has reduced by 3cm
Spot / Freckles
- After applying Green Tea Oil for 2-3 days, notice spots and freckles have unbelievably faded away.
Diminishes eye bags, wrinkles, crows feet and fine lines
- Green Tea Oil makes skin visibly lifted and the wrinkles, fine lines & crows feet have diminished and the eye bags have reduced also.
- Pimples heal almost immediately after applying Green Tea Oil
Impetigo - a skin infection usually in children, caused by a bacteria and spread by scratching.
- My baby scratched all over his face and ended up in blisters.
After applying Green Tea Oil, his skin healed and does not itch anymore.
Heat Rash / Eczema / Open wounds
- Suffer from severe heat rashes and eczemas and they heal remarkably well after applying Green Tea Oil
Insect Bites / Stings
- After applying Green Tea Oil on the insect bites, it actually relieves itchiness and does not leave behind ugly marks or scars.
- When I was pregnant, I accidently scraped my belly. I used Green Tea Oil and it has recovered from the abrasion quickly.
- I had some scars on my legs after falling over some barb wires. After I applied Green Tea Oil, the scars healed and today there is no more marks.
Atopic Dry Skin
- I used the Green Tea Oil and now my skin is free from irritation and itch.
- My baby about 1.5 years old scratches his atopic spots daily. Green Tea Oil helps soothe his skin and today he brings the bottle to me to apply on his skin after his bath.
Sunburn / Burned skin
- I had burned my skin until it was red, painful and flaky. The Green Tea Oil helped relieve the pain and soreness as well as the flaky skin
- I went for some dermal abrasion treatment that left my skin red and sore. After applying the Green Tea Oil, my skin quickly healed quickly.
Athlete's Foot / Foot Odour
- I had severe athlete's food and after applying Green Tea Oil for 3 days, it was gone.
- My son has food odour. After using Green Tea Oil, I am surprised, his feet do not smell anymore.
- I use hair dye products causing my hair to be dry and damaged. I used Green Tea Oil in my hair dye and now my hair is silky and scalp is healthy.
- My dog has dry skin condition after every shampoo. I used Green Tea Oil and now his skin has healed.